By searching for books above, your purchases can help support this blog's tool development. Thank you!QUICK TIPS FOR USING THIS TOOL:
1. Type in as many search criteria as you want. Use of alternate names, a second person, place, or year are all optional.
2. Check out the preview of your search results as you type. Use this to quickly test alternate name spellings, locations, etc to see how they may impact your search results.
3. Click the "Run Full Google Search" button to run your search. Search results appear in a new window; close that new window to come back and refine your search.
4. Share this tool using the Like, Tweet, or +1 buttons at left. Subscribe to this blog at right in order to receive notification of updates and enhancements.
ABOUT THIS TOOL:
This tool helps you build a better Google search for finding web pages mentioning your ancestors. It returns a more focused set of search results by using advanced Google search techniques including exact phrases, forward and reverse name order, alternate name spellings, logical operators, and so on. Nothing magical, just a big time-saver!
- Before clicking the "Run Full Google Search" button, you can edit the search string in the long box if you wish (this is useful for adding other Google advanced search strings to your search).
- Shortcut keys: Use the Tab key to move to the next field, and press the Enter key to run the full search.
- This tool works best with Chrome, Firefox, Safari (including iPad), and many other browsers; it may be sluggish with some versions of Internet Explorer.
Help Improve this Search Form. Leave Comments here